Welcome to LobbyConnect!
We're excited to have you here and to help you make your office a welcoming space to all of your guests. This guide will help you understand how to set up LobbyConnect.
Make sure that you have the Global Admin permissions so you can make these changes and get it set up properly.
Where to Begin?
It can be confusing to set up LobbyConnect for the first time, but if you follow these recommended steps, you should be good to go in no time.
1. Review LobbyConnect Settings. This will help you understand all the options you have for your LobbyConnect set up. You'll come back to these settings a few times as you figure out what works for your company.
- Appearance Settings: What welcome message or background image do you want to have?
- Visitor Types: What different visitor types do you want for your office?
- Visitor Contracts: What contracts do visitors need to sign?
- Deliveries: Do you want to use the delivery button to notify certain people?
- Host Lists: Which users do you want to display when guests check-in?
- Host Notifications: What notifications do you want to send to your guests and hosts?
3. Set up your account Location Hierarchy and Lobbies. It's important to set this up before you start assigning devices to specific locations. It will make device management easier.
4. Connect your device to Teem. Now you can start welcoming guests!
Other Useful Articles
- Set up Guided Access to prevent users from navigating out of the app.
- Enable visitor pre-registration to speed up their time in the lobby.
- Set up the LobbyConnect Slack integration to notify hosts of guest arrivals.
- Use a badge printer to Employees who's a visitor and who isn't.
- Supported devices and operating systems.
- Using Visitor Logs and checking out guests.
- Setting up the Watchlist and Visitor Alerts.
- Set up your Accent Color on the iPad.