With LobbyConnect you can see all the visitors who check into your space on our Visitor Log. It is helpful to use for safety, compliance and allows you to see how busy your offices are by visitor type.
In this document, you'll learn how to:
- Access & Navigate LobbyConnect Visitor Logs
- Check-in/out Visitors
- Export Visitor Logs
Using LobbyConnect Visitor Logs
1. Login to app.teem.com and navigate to Manage > Visitors > Logs. Your user must have the appropriate admin rights to view this tool.
2. You will see a list of visitors who have checked in with high-level information about each visitor:
- Visitor: Displays the visitor name and photo (if taken during check-in.)
- Type: Indicates the type of visit selected by the visitor (e.g., visitor, delivery, interview candidate, etc.)
- Host: Shows the name of the visitor's host if selected
- Location: Address of where the visitor checked in
- Checked In: The time the visitor checked in
- Checked Out: If checked out via device or this console, this will display the time the visitor checked out. If the visitor did not check out from the device, the admin can click CHECK-OUT to manually check them out.
Clicking on the visitor name will expose additional details about the visit if your account asks this information at check-in:
- Email: Shows the visitor's provided email
- Phone: Shows the visitor's provided phone
- Company: Shows the visitor's company name
- Additional Fields: If you have custom fields set up for a visitor type, the information will display here.
- Host: Shows the visitor's host name
- Host Notification: Shows how the host was notified
- Visitor Type: Shows the type of visit selected by the visitor
- Location: Campus or office address of where the visitor checked in
- NDA/Contract: Shows if the visitor signed an NDA/contract upon checking in
- Checked-In: Shows the time the visitor checked in
- Checked-Out: Shows the time the visitor checked out.
Filter the Visitor Log
Use this tool when you need to narrow down the visitor log. If you're looking for reporting details, don't forget to visit the insights page to review visitor metrics.
The following filter options are available:
- Checked in After (date)
- Checked In before (date)
- Campus (enter campus name)
- Building (enter building name)
- Floor (enter floor name)
- Room (enter room name)
- Device (select device name used for check-in)
- Visit Type (select type of visit)
- Host Name (enter hostname)
Note: If you are collecting custom visitor information for a visit type, you can filter the visitor log by that visitor type and export to see the custom visitor information.
Export the Visitor Log
You can use this tool to download a CSV log of your log results. We suggest you filter the results so that report is focused to the data insight you're you're seeking. You will receive an email once the log is ready for download.