A contract is an NDA, waiver, or another type of agreement that you can require guests to sign when checking in with LobbyConnect.
Creating a Contract
1. Login to app.teem.com and navigate to Manage > Visitors > Contracts.
2. Within the contracts screen, click the +Contract button to create a new contract.
3. Fill out the contract details and settings:
- Give the contract a name e.g. "General NDA."
- Add a contract description.
- Is active? Means the contract is available to use with a visitor type. This must be active in order to assign it to a visitor type.
- Is default? Means that this contract will be the default selected when a visitor types does not have an assigned contract
- Require Reup? Reup is a term used to describe when you renew an agreement. This setting is asking if you want to require that guests re-sign their contract every time they visit.
- Valid Days? is the number of days you allow a guest to visit your office without having to re-sign the contract. For example, if you put '30' then your guests will only have to resign the contract every 30 days instead of every time they visit.
- Type or copy the text for the contract into the Contract Body field.
5. Save Contract. The contract is now available on your account.
Note: You can only assign one contract per visitor type.