We have updated the Booking Tools feature of Teem's web to improve its usability while unifying the look and feel with the rest of Teem's product suite.
No action is required to implement the update; it is automatically applied and is accessible by any user that has permission to reserve spaces. We have created a User Guide to navigate the new Booking Tools interface that can be used to minimize disruptions to the end user experience.
Reserve a Space
To book rooms or desks, navigate to Booking Tools in the left-hand menu and select Reserve a Space. From here, users can:
- Quickly view spaces by Room or Desk with details such as picture, capacity, and amenities directly on the search screen.
- Search for and book spaces that are available now or in the future
- Apply filters for amenities and location to find the space that perfectly fits their needs.
- Submit work requests for a space that requires attention by clicking a space's Caution icon.
- View the space's schedule by clicking a space's Calendar icon.
When the user finds the perfect space for their event, they can simply click on it to add event details and participants, then click Reserve to finalize their booking.
A user can view their space reservations by navigating to Booking Tools, then selecting My Reservations. The user can use the date header to select a day and use the vertical calendar-like arrangement to see that day's agenda.
Selecting one of these events will open its details, where users can view the title, time, description, participants of the event. They can also submit work requests for space.
For more details about using the improved Booking Tools feature, please see our updated User Guide. We are dedicated to delivering a best-in-class experience and improving Teem for our clients. If you have any questions, contact our support team at 1-415-830-6989 or through a help ticket.