LobbyConnect licenses are assigned to the device rather than rooms like you see with EventBoard.
If your account has an available license, when you add a device to your account, it will automatically add a licensed. However, sometimes you may need to manage and reassign a license.
Checking for Available Licenses
1. Login to app.teem.com and navigate to Manage. It will default to showing you the Overview section.
2. Within the Overview, you will see Plan Summary on the right side of the page. That box will show your company's plan (e.g. enterprise, professional, basic) as well as your total and active licenses by type.
Managing Licenses for a Device
1. Navigate to Manage > Locations. This will show you All Locations in your directory.
2. At the top of the screen, you will see various tabs: Devices, Spaces, Floors, Buildings, Campuses. It defaults to showing the Spaces tab.
3. Select the Device tab.
4. Use the search or filter tool to find the device. Or navigate through the rooms on the spaces tab and click into the rooms to see the associated device.
5. Click on the name of the device or the Details button.
6. On the pop-out window, toggle the license switch to enable or disable the license for the device. The change is automatically saved. You may have to refresh the screen to see the licensed status change.