This setting allows you to restrict who can view (and thereby reserve) a particular room within the Teem employee tools and native apps. Booking Restrictions give you more control over your calendar. Please note that this feature is only available for customers on our top tier plans.
1. To configure, simply select “details” for a space in the locations menu on your Teem Dashboard (Manage > Locations) and enable booking restrictions.
2. You’ll then search for and select any groups that should be able to still view the room within the Teem platform. If you choose to restrict reservations on this room, and do not add a group, then no employees will be able to view this room within Teem's native apps or our web-based employee tools.
A few notes:
- This does not impact your EventBoard room display functionality
- This does not have any effect on booking availability through Google or Microsoft’s own tools. Restrictions on booking from those tools will need to be made in the respective admin console for each.
- Try using Booking Restrictions with our Immediate Reservations Only setting to create a huddle room that can only be booked ad-hoc from the display